Monday, September 8, 2008

This World is Fucked Up.

Once again, didn't get to see my Romeo. Once again, I'm waiting for her to come by on a big ass stallon and rescue me away from this horrific world. Right at the moment I'm listening to Jasmine Sullivan, "Silent Tears", it's a good song. I highly suggest you listen to it, that girl can sanggg. lmfao.

To be truthful, ain't shit happen today. The classes passed by so quickly and I did, however, realize how people don't give a shit about anyone's feeling anymore. I understand that maybe in this world you gotta start thinking of yourself because in the end no one can help you but you. Not to get all relgious on people's asses but i do believe that God has a certain path for us, and that he helps to an extent. We, the people on this Earth, can't always depend on Him. He's not going to do everything. But seriously, we all can't just give up on other people, and disregard how they see things in life. What happened to being kind and giving respect? Why are so many teenagers angsty? Why are parents so overprotective and raising their children to be afraid of adulthood? They don't realize it but when you keep your child guarded, s/he'll eventually find out shit that you don't want them to, and not in a good way. Of course, you can always talk to him/her but what child listen to their parent(s)? You can keep away forever.

It's true when you keep them locked up, especially in a world with so much temptation, when they are free -- dey ass is gonn go wild! shitt.


Well, i pretty much have nothing else on my mind and my mother is being a jerk so I gotta go.

No comments: