Woke up at one in the afternoon today. Currently tried to the IMVU thing, and honestly I don't see the point of it. My mother hasn't stopped bitching at me since I've woken up and I feel like i'm going to puke. Can't wait to go to school tomorrow to see my Romeo. Despite the fact that my mother yelled at me all day long it has been pretty much a quiet day.
I've yet to talk to Romeo, I miss her so dearly. Soon she won't be able to see me every morning like usual, because she has this new class which requires her being there at 7:45 in the morning. ugh, shoot me in the face. so i guess i'll just return to smoking.
Yeap, i smoke. I know it's bad, especially since I sing and dance, but I'm under a lot of stress and pressure. Like I've stated before, it may seem that I have a great mother and great family, but don't judge a book by its cover. Remember that there's always two stories. Smoking, seems to relieve me of my stress when I can contact my girl, or when I don't feel like talking to anyone else. I'm not addicted, I swear. It just, I don't have much of anything anymore. I can't take out my anger on someone else during martial arts class, and singing... that just doesn't work either. I can't dance because I've seem to lost major interest in it. I've grown lazy and bored.
It looks to many people like I have depression. But, that's just not it. It's just the fact of not seeing the one I love, for a long amount of time. She's all I've been focusing on. I know that I shouldn't isolate myself to only her, but I can't help it. No one seems to grasp my looks on things besides her. They may think they understand but believe me they don't. I wish they did.
Wish i wasn't so simple that it was complicated for the human brain to comprehend.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment